Why You Should Protect Your Brand Online
in Protect, what we do, breaking map, crapped out products, retail partners are mad, customer retention, too many distribution points, fix distribution, boost sales, grow margin, Grow, Distribute, rankings, d2c fulfillment
You’ve worked incredibly hard to build your business, developing or sourcing just the right products to appeal to your customers. You painstakingly research pricing and marketing, and you’re ready to start selling on Amazon or another E-commerce platform. At this point it’s time to just let the profits start adding up, right?
While making sales is what ultimately determines your success, there are factors beyond your products themselves that can significantly impact the ability of E-commerce companies to turn all that potential into profits. That’s why it’s vital that you protect your brand, whether you’re a new startup or an industry leader. Here are three reasons to monitor your brand’s performance.
Deliver a Consistent Customer Experience
Consumers today expect that every time they order a specific product manufactured by a specific company it will be the same—not only the product itself, but the packaging, delivery, and their overall purchasing experience. When you can meet their expectations and deliver an experience that is consistent, they form an increasingly concrete view of the brand in their mind. If your brand is quality in their mind, it will remain that way. This is important for every sales model, from manufacturer to Amazon re-seller.
Control Your Online Reputation
The first thing E-commerce companies have to do to make online sales is make it possible for customers to find you. From your website content to SEO rankings, you have to be where your customers are and give them the information they need quickly. Once you have the basics, you can work on more specific goals such as improving Amazon listings, developing effective ad campaigns, and Amazon business intelligence. By taking control of your online reputation, you control the narrative and influence the way others—both people and automated systems like Amazon’s algorithms—think of you.
Your pricing model is one of the most critical components of your entire business. You’ve researched the competition painstakingly, forecasted your ROI, and determined the best places to sell. That can easily be undermined when resellers undercut all this work by reducing prices. In addition to financial damage, the public perception of your brand’s quality can be negatively impacted. You need to maintain consistent pricing across sales platforms for financial success.
How to Protect Your Brand
It’s a challenge to manage all your brand protection services yourself, but fortunately you don’t have to. iServe can help you with every aspect of your Amazon brand management.
- We specialize in Amazon MAP compliance to protect you from price erosion and work with a legal team that specializes in MAP Compliance on ecommerce platforms to back you up.
- We work with you to enhance your SEO rankings, including keyword optimization.
- We deliver advanced market analytics to support all strategic planning and decision making as an Amazon reseller.
- We offer creative services including ad campaign development and product listing support, including Enhanced Brand Content, Amazon A+ Content, product images and descriptions, as well as Helping create your Amazon store page.
- We provide distribution support including temperature-controlled storage facilities to support the customer experience.
- We help you collect reviews across several ecommerce platforms to improve brand management and raise product visibility.
With millions of sellers across the world competing for attention, you need to protect your brand in order to stand out from the crowd. iServe’s expertise can take you from sales zero to Amazon hero.
Give us a call today at (866) 765-1355 and find out more about how we can help you.